Sunday, January 1, 2012

Introduction

Well I figure that I should start off my new year and new blog with an introduction. Well first off my name is Angela as I am sure that the title of the blog has given away. For my New Years resolution I decided the typical ones, do what I love, lose weight and get more financially stable. Well how does those resolutions turn into a blog? Because these have been my resolutions for a number of years, with some success but not at the level that I know that I am capable of. So I started a blog for each of these goals so I can not only public track my progress with each but so I can also provide inspiration for others and I am also looking forward to learning from other peoples experiences, thoughts and inspirations. I will admit that I am new to the blogging world, so I will probably be updating the blogs look as I get more fluent in blogger.

So this is going to be a general introduction for all three blogs. I will be doing a more specialized one for each blog.

Angie Gets Crafty
http://angiegetscrafty.blogspot.com/

Angie Homeowner By 30
http://angiehomeownerby30.blogspot.com/

Angie Lives the Plan Weight Watcher 2012
http://angielivestheplan.blogspot.com/

I loved the name Angie gets Crafty and signed up for the email address awhile back ago when I first decided that I want to do a craft blog. But the creativity went down for there in the names... But I guess that sometimes straight forward names can be the ones that stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment